Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Craziness Exists Within... (or READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Some days, i have a bright sunny disposition. Other days are rather dark. Scary dark. like, WTF DARK.. when those happen, i force myself to muddle through the day... but deep within the darkness my minds sits. waits.. begs and pleads for me to hurry up through my bullshit so it can come out. it comes out like this. jumbled up sentences with no beginning, no end. no sense. just words, crazy slow words.

in the darkness my secrets lie and in the darkness my dreams will die. i run from the darkness like an addict on crack...in the darkness i feel the attack.

honestly, i'm fine. its a run-away day. its beautiful outside, life is amazingly good. that is when i most often think about running away. stupid, i know. its me.

thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment